Celebrating National HIT Week
National Health IT Week 2017 will demonstrate the value of health IT in:
- Supporting Healthcare Transformation
- Expanding Access to High Quality Care
- Increasing Economic Opportunity
- Making Communities Healthier
CHIMSS has a full week of promotion, awareness, recognition and activities to engage in. See below for our daily outreach plan!
Calendar for the Week
Monday - Members will receive the 1st of five daily email from CHIMSS to honor and promote NHIT Week. Embrace our desire to promote such an important cause, learn what is available to you in Colorado, and join in on activities CHIMSS has chosen to celebrate healthcare IT in Colorado.
Tuesday – A focus on personal stories found on #iheartIT.com or through #NHITWeek
Wednesday – There are a multitude of legislative bills on the docket for the State Assembly in January. Take note of those legislative representatives who are pressing issues important to HIMSS.
Thursday – Recognize those organizations within Colorado that are moving the ball forward and join us in a celebration at the Denver Art Museum from 5-9pm! Register to ensure a great evening of:
- Learning from Mary Anne Leach, Director of eHealth Initiative from the Governor's Office and Jeff, Coughlin, HIMSS Sr Advisor in Federal & State Affairs
- Browsing our Chapter stations to learn more about what we do and how you can become involved
- Networking, dining and CHIMSS gifts galore!
Friday – Recap of a great week, sharing of some great impact stories, and focus on our next event.