HumanIT. Where Humanity meets Healthcare IT.
1399 35th Street
Denver, CO 80205
Colorado has an amazing landscape of organizations supporting healthcare. This event will be a forum to connect all aspects of healthcare.
Amy Van Dyken-Rouen
Amy Van Dyken-Rouen is a former American competitive swimmer, Olympic champion, former world record-holder, and national radio sports talk show co-host. She won six Olympic gold medals in her career, four of which she won at the 1996 Summer Olympics, making her the first American woman to accomplish such a feat and the most successful athlete at the 1996 Summer Olympics
Moving Past PTSD: Consciousness, Understanding, & Appreciation for Military Veterans & their Families (substance abuse, military sexual abuse, LGBTQ status)
Jaime B. Parent is a retired Air Force Lieutenant Colonel having served over 20 years in the United States Air Force Biomedical Services Corps. With a premise and desire to continue to serve, Jaime successfully became a healthcare Chief Information Officer at the University of Maryland Health System and Rush University Medical Center. His first book, Moving Past PTSD re-frames combat-related PTSD as not only a medical issue, but as a social issue. He has not only been an advocate for veterans, he has been one of the movers and shakers in rethinking and re-creating organizations and gathering resources to treat returning veterans and their families as individuals each of whose return to civilian life confronts unique challenges.
Steve Wretling is the Chief Technology and Innovation Officer (CTIO) for Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS), a global voice, advisor and thought leader of health transformation through health information and technology.
As the CTIO, Wretling is responsible for the acceleration of health innovation and leads Health 2.0 and Personal Connected Health Alliance, HIMSS Innovation companies. Wretling serves as the champion for amplifying and coordinating the Enterprise thought leadership content and efforts across all platforms. In addition, Wretling also leads the digital and information technology efforts globally for the Enterprise.
Breakout sessions throughout the day focused on Technology, Innovation, Consumer Experience, & Moving the Needle, as well as an Innovation Showcase
Breakout Session Speakers Include:
- Craig Watkins, Director Information Services, Craig Hospital
- Dan Enderson, Chief Financial Officer, Centura Health
- Wes Williams, PhD, CIO Mental Health Center Denver
- Peter Kung, VP, Chief Innovation Officer, SCL Health
- Darlene Tad-y, MD, CO's Cure (Colorado Hospital Association, Colorado Medical Society & Colorado Consortium of Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention)
- Kyle Saylers, SVP, Health Catalyst
- Arlen Myers, MD , MBA, Professor CU Denver & Founder of SoPE
- Brant Heise, Managing Director, Memorial Care Innovation Fund
- Julius Bogdan, Head of Data Services, Analytics and Data Innovation, SCL Health
- Ray Deoitte, Chief Data Officer, Centrua Health
- Frannie Matthews, President & CEO, Colorado Technology Association
- Jake Rishavy, Colorado Smart City Alliance
- Victoria King,MD, Centura Health, ALTO
- Carrie Paykoc, Executive Director, Office of eHealth Innovation & Colorado Health IT Roadmap
Experience Smart Cities with Colorado Technology Association, an Innovation Showcare with Colorado Healthcare, and much more.
- Expand the community of progressive healthcare soldiers in Colorado
- Uniquely and intensely intrigue and engage our technology and healthcare communities so each attendee leaves memorably more learned about the other than when they came
- Create a “no pressure” forum for the seeding of purpose-built bridges for networking and collaboration to solve healthcare’s problems in Colorado and beyond